We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

6. Start Up - writers wrote a whole pilot episode about the precious childhood connection between FL and 2ML, the whole backstory of 2ML was presented and 2ML had a special connection with FL's grandmother. truly everyone thought that the 2ML was the ML. overall, 2ML was a more well-rounded, charismatic character and had better chemistry with the FL

7. Cheese in the Trap - ML was a manipulative piece of sh... And SML was sweet and caring. Drama had the second lead syndrome itself

8. Fated to love you (ML was unlikable, he treated FL too badly to be forgiven, SML on the other hand was a sweetheart)

9.Meteor Garden/Boys Over Flowers/Hana Yori Dango
similar reason to Goong.

emi:

6. Start Up - writers wrote a whole pilot episode about the precious childhood connection between FL and 2ML, the whole backstory of 2ML was presented and 2ML had a special connection with FL's grandmother. truly everyone thought that the 2ML was the ML. overall, 2ML was a more well-rounded, charismatic character and had better chemistry with the FL

OMG That was exactly what I had in mind when I was writing this topic like I'm still salty about Han Ji Pyeong T_T

_Shinigami_:

1. True Beauty (SML was the better fit personality wise, he seemed far more supportive and they just clicked. ML was rather flat (character wise))

I second this, especially when ML left near the end, SML was always there for her.

10.The Wolf- In my opinion the leads spent more time apart or at odds than together. FL and ML were stuck in the past childhood first love nonsense. There is no way FL could get over that kind of bad treatment in reality along with the weight of ML's role in her family's tradegy . SML was what FL needed and he was kind+loyal+dependable.  SFL was what ML needed too as she could understand him the best too.

Bonus The Golden Spoon- ML and SFL were a better fit. They understood each other and there was an honesty between them. They were both morally grey and challenged each other. The chemistry was better too.  FL was kind of too naive and ML was never really himself around her to me, at at least

someone please pick the next topic 

10 dramas/movies with your favorite couple (with pictures, please)

1. It’s okay not to be okay

2. My Little Happiness  - both main couple & 2nd couple 

3. Love like the galaxy 

_Shinigami_:

10 dramas/movies with your favorite couple (with pictures, please)

i wonder is this what parents feel like when they are asked to choose their favorite kid?

i had like 5 on top of my mind but i will just add these 2:

4.My Rainy Days

5.A Love Of Blueness

cough cough *niao niao and Ling Bu Yi*  picked already lol

6.The Rise of Phoenixes