6.  Snowdrop (seems that way so far anyway, I'm only on the 4th episode.)  

10.  Padam Padam.   

New topic:  10 dramas where the ML or FL has a rude custom or habit and describe it

1.  Beautiful Gong Shim :  FL blows a whistle to get people to clear a path for her while walking down the street.

2. it's okay to not be okay. FL has a habit of getting whatever she wants. i cant describe it but she just manifests it from a distance saying" i wanna have it" and threatens people to give it to her. sometimes that isn't necessarily a thing, like she even does that to the ML, meaning she wants to have him

3.Let's Eat the ML is always trying to get people to buy insurance plans.

4.Lucky Romance the FL is highly superstitious and plants charms everywhere in her workplace even though people are uncomfortable with it.

5. Angel's Last Mission: Love- FL was known for her bad attitude and ill-behavior.  She didn't treat people kindly and had a sharp tongue .She had a habit of lashing out at those around her

6.Inspector Koo- FL consistently stole food from people , even from children lol.

7.  Windstruck:  FL (a police officer) keeps jumping to conclusions and arresting the wrong person.

8.  Fated to Love You:  In general, ML doesn't speak to people, he bellows at them.

9. hometown cha cha cha : mr hong says "okay" after like everything.
10.vincenzo : vincenzo playing with his lighter before doing anything evil.

10 DRAMAS WHERE THE ML/FL PROGRESS FROM HATE-LOVE

1. Boys Over Flowers  (and every adaptation)

2.  Mad For Each Other

3.  Smile Has Left Your Eyes

4. It's okay that's love

5. Kleun Cheewit

6. The Romance of Tiger and Rose