We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

@LouM: I haven’t seen the Perfume but it seems to me that it’s more about Go Won Hee (the thin one, as seen in the poster and I guess it ends with her..) therefore I’d say it doesn’t count. 

8. My First Love is Secret Love

Last one is nr 7 ( because #7 also doesn’t count, it’s not a romantic drama)

please continue with nr 8

_Shinigami_:

@LouM: I haven’t seen the Perfume but it seems to me that it’s more about Go Won Hee (the thin one, as seen in the poster and I guess it ends with her..) therefore I’d say it doesn’t count. 

In case you ever interested in watching it, the "chubby" FL actually appears in almost all the episodes, even if she may have less screen time than the thin one. Also, in case you would like to know about the end, she doesn't stay as the skinny one :)

@NoirRoseHeart: thanks for telling me :) (just out of curiosity : does the chubbier one end up with the ML?)

Count is still off, next one should be nr 9, please 

The next one should be 10. (7 was duplicated before it got discounted)   changed my post to 8

No,  perfume and nr 7 didnt count.. so next one is nr 9, please

_Shinigami_:
thanks for telling me :) (just out of curiosity

Oh yes, they end up together. ML has loved her for a long time and knew how she looked. He never cared.

whoops i'm blind yet again about #7
Ye thin FL does have way more screentime in perfume.

@NoirRoseHeart: oh, the ending makes it much more interesting, I’ll definitely add it to my watch list, thanks again (and thanks LouM for listing it in the first place :) 

9. Busu to Yajuu - this seems to fit but sadly, I couldn’t find the episodes anywhere :/ 

10.  Hilarious Family (Fl isn't necessarily portrayed as overweight in this one, but since she's always portrayed as chubby in other dramas and has a healthier body shape than the skinny sticks (and because I love the actress), I'm counting it. )

Also, I feel like there aren't many other options left, so we should just end it like this. Thanks for all the great dramas everyone has added. I didn't think we'd get to 10, I’m very happy about it :)

someone else can pick the next topic