Main villain is charming and seems nice to most people(least suspected)

Ml is a drug dealer or FL is a mafia 

Mafia

FL starts off weak, but becomes strong or FL is strong from the start

Dramatically, it is best if she becomes strong. HOWEVER, I've dropped dramas because the FL is so weak. So I'm going to have to say strong from the start.

Romantic comedies where a main player has a tragic back story, or romantic comedies where all mains had a good childhood.

romantic comedies where all mains had a good childhood.

Steamy kisses or holding hands

Steamy kisses

Siblings rivalry or Best friends rivalry

best friends rivalry

Story involving time travel between the current time and no more than one hundred years : Would you prefer that the main character goes forward in time or backward?

maidenholmes:

Dramatically, it is best if she becomes strong. HOWEVER, I've dropped dramas because the FL is so weak. So I'm going to have to say strong from the start.

Romantic comedies where a main player has a tragic back story, or romantic comedies where all mains had a good childhood.

I agree with you.

M done with weak FL

Lilly:

romantic comedies where all mains had a good childhood.

Steamy kisses or holding hands

Me too for S K.

Holding hands becomes torturous after a while, as your heart yearns for more

maidenholmes:

best friends rivalry

Story involving time travel between the current time and no more than one hundred years : Would you prefer that the main character goes forward in time or backward?

Given a choice wud prefer both.

But here between two, i wud prefer past.

As there is no point knowing the future, as u wud lose the zing then.

We all do have one or other regrets,  so going to past wud help to some extent.

Wud u rather have ML/FL make their feelings known to each other  OR wait for him/her to realise on their own

No guesswork, please. I'm always cheering at those "I like you" moments. 

2FL continues to pursue ML throughout the drama even though he says he isn't interested, or 2FL gives up right away.

maidenholmes:

No guesswork, please. I'm always cheering at those "I like you" moments. 

2FL continues to pursue ML throughout the drama even though he says he isn't interested, or 2FL gives up right away.

Yes guesswork is killing.

2 FL gives up immediately  away. I can't stand anybody comes between my main FL n ML

Rich ML or rich FL

Rich FL

Disapproving parents or best friends

Best friends  ( btw, whats the basis of parents disapproval?, if it's valid enough, will have to think twice as no parents wud want any less for their child)

City set up or small town ( as in 'meet yourself', dodosollalasol n all

small town, although they tend to be clueless about what a small town is like

main character works as scooter delivery person, or main character works in convenience store