Juliette Balcony - Providing a 'guard' or security barrier to sliding doors or inward opening full-height French Doors on a first-floor room or above, a Juliet balcony lets in more natural light, and fresh air when the doors are open 

Kawaii - the quality of being cute, or items that are cute. 

Luminosity: the quality or state of being bright; brightness

Monsterful: rare, extraordinary, marvellous 

Geegee16:

Luminosity: the quality or state of being bright; brightness

Monsterful: rare, extraordinary, marvellous 

one reply per person stop skipping

Numismatics: coin collecting or paper money collecting

OnusA duty or responsibility..(mostly in a legal sense)

Lemonade:

one reply per person stop skipping

Oh I guess I shouldn’t say too many words because there’s only 170,000+ in the English language. But more importantly, I definitely don’t want to take any literary opportunities away from all the 500 people following this thread. 

Prig: one who offends or irritates by observance of proprieties (as of speech or manners) in a pointed manner or to an obnoxious degree

Quiescence: dormancy or inactivity

"this method has been shown to induce sleep-like quiescence in adult animals"

rebus: representation of words in the form of pictures or symbols; puzzle in which pictures or letters stand for words; Ex. R U 18 is a rebus for Are you 18 

Sextant - a doubly reflecting navigation instrument that measures the angular distance between two visible objects

tachyphylaxis
noun

1. Medicine/Medical. immediate, temporary immunization against the effects of injection of a toxic extract owing to previous small injections of the same extract.
  2. a decreased response to a medicine given over a period of time so that larger doses are required to produce the same response.

Ostracized:  Excluded from a society or group

Ubiquitous: existing or being everywhere, especially at the same time; omnipresent - ubiquitous fog; ubiquitous little ants.

Vilify - speak or write about in an abusively disparaging manner.

"he has been vilified in the press"