bitcoolKat:

I'll make a note of it all. Thanks @JulyMoon!

Re. Love of Nirvana - maybe someone else who's watched it can help.

Re. adding tags to the dramas myself - uh...no. Tried that, got told off by MDL staff and will not do it again. Not worth the hassle and the hurt.

For editing the tags, I had also initially got told off because I didn't know the process. You have to click on edit page and then select genre. Then you add tags and below there is space to explain why that tag is appropriate for the show. Like give examples of the scenes and situation. Try to explain it as best you can. And if the mods agree, they will add it. Sometimes it takes them time to update the tags so be patient.

"Perpetrator-Victim - Does "Love of Nirvana" qualify for this? ML stabs FL in ep 1 itself when he first meets her. He later poisons her and has been tormenting her again and again in the 8-10 eps that I've watched."

It sounds like it qualifies despite if they end up together later.

Discrimination is when someone is not hired or cannot advance professionally or not selected for something despite meeting requirements. It can be discrimination due to age, gender, ethnicity, race, marital status, social status, sexual orientation, etc. Although one can also be bullied and harassed for those reasons,  discrimination affects opportunities available to the victim. 

For the other points mentioned, I concur with JulyMoon. :)

ColourMePurple:
For editing the tags, I had also initially got told off because I didn't know the process. You have to click on edit page and then select genre. Then you add tags and below there is space to explain why that tag is appropriate for the show. Like give examples of the scenes and situation. Try to explain it as best you can. And if the mods agree, they will add it. Sometimes it takes them time to update the tags so be patient.

I slowly learnt how to edit the pages over the last year or so. In the beginning I explained how and why each tag was relevant to the story. I was told to stop doing that and to just give sources instead. So I did that. I got told off again and was later asked to explain the tags. Which was back to square one. After that, I stopped.

Good to know you and @JulyMoon concur. Thanks to you guys my challenge form is slowly getting into shape!

bitcoolKat:

I slowly learnt how to edit the pages over the last year or so. In the beginning I explained how and why each tag was relevant to the story. I was told to stop doing that and to just give sources instead. So I did that. I got told off again and was later asked to explain the tags. Which was back to square one. After that, I stopped.

Good to know you and @JulyMoon concur. Thanks to you guys my challenge form is slowly getting into shape!

Oh. Maybe they changed the rules in between but I was given examples that included explanation of the tags. I believe the same is mentioned in the how to section of the forums.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/support/17285-guidelines-editing-and-submitting-new-dramas-movies-and-actors?pid=699006&page=1#p699006

I'm glad I could help. :)